Shortcut Menu Plugin
Owning Palette: ACE Add-on
Requires: ACE, Base Development Environment
ACE comes with a Shortcut Menu Plugin (SMP) with a menu item for clusters that reorders its elements in alphabetical order.
- Alphabetize - Reorders the cluster's elements in alphabetical order.
This SMP action uses the Alphabetize VI from the toolkit API to reorder all elements in the selected cluster in alphabetical order. This menu item only appears for run-time shortcut menu of clusters.
To execute this SMP action:
- Open the block diagram or front panel of a VI.
- Select one or more clusters in the block diagram or front panel.
- Right-click on any one of the selected clusters from the previous step.
- Select Alphabetize from the menu that appears.